Warner Music Nashville/Home Grown Music’s Zac Brown Band has just announced today that their highly anticipated new album, The Comeback, will be available everywhere October 15 (PRE-ORDER HERE). With a co-writer credit on every track, lead singer Zac Brown also co-produced the entire record alongside frequent collaborator, Ben Simonetti. The album’s unifying lead single, “Same Boat,” is rapidly approaching Top 20 at country radio, having already accumulated nearly 30 million streams worldwide.
“The Comeback celebrates our collective resilience as a community,” said Zac Brown. “This music is about standing together and rediscovering our roots and what makes us human. We feel incredibly blessed to be back out on the road again, sharing these new songs with our fans. The only good thing about getting knocked down is The Comeback when it comes back around.”
In addition, the band is also sharing another preview of what fans can expect on the new LP with the release of “Slow Burn” (LISTEN HERE). The nostalgic track, written by Brown, Simonetti and Ben Hayslip, recounts the poignant experience of revisiting places that bring back memories of a first love. “‘Slow Burn’ is definitely about that first, young love,” Brown explained. “There are very specific memories that are tied to being in love for the first time. ‘Slow Burn’ captures the feeling of going back to places where the details of all those experiences that helped shape you come rushing back.”
The new record is the band’s latest since their 2019 release of The Owl, which debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 Chart. Featuring the dynamic melodies that they have long been known for and genre-bending sounds, the album included hit single “Someone I Used To Know,” which won a CMT Award for Group Video of the Year.
For more than a decade, Zac Brown Band has topped the charts, with six consecutive albums reaching the top 10 on the Billboard 200 and five consecutive albums debuting at No. 1 on Billboard's Country Albums chart. To date, the group has won three Grammy Awards (including Best New Artist in 2010), sold more than 30 million singles, nine million albums, amassed nearly ten billion catalog streams, achieved 15 No. 1 radio singles, and is the second act to top both the Country and Active Rock format charts. The band is currently out on the road for The Comeback Tour, which kicked off earlier this month and runs through October (purchase tickets HERE).
THE COMEBACK TRACK LISTING
- Slow Burn – Zac Brown, Ben Hayslip, Ben Simonetti
- Out In The Middle – Zac Brown, Luke Combs, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Wild Palomino – Zac Brown, Wyatt Beasley Durrette III, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Us Against The World – Zac Brown, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Same Boat – Zac Brown, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Stubborn Pride (feat. Marcus King) – Zac Brown, Marcus King, Ben Simonetti
- Fun Having Fun – Zac Brown, Kenny Habul, Kurt Thomas, Ben Simonetti
- The Comeback – Zac Brown, Wyatt Beasley Durrette III, Ray Fulcher, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Old Love Song – Zac Brown, Luke Combs, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Any Day Now – Zac Brown, Clay Cook, Josh Dunne, Ray Fulcher, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Paradise Lost On Me – Zac Brown, Wyatt Beasley Durrette III, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- GA Clay – Zac Brown, Wyatt Beasley Durrette III, Neil Mason, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton
- Love & Sunsets – Zac Brown, Luke Dick, Ben Simonetti
- Closer To Heaven (feat. Gregory Porter) – Zac Brown, John Driskell Hopkins, Ben Simonetti
- Don’t Let Your Heart – Zac Brown, Wyatt Beasley Durrette III, Levi Lowrey, Jimmy De Martini, Ben Simonetti