All of It Available for PreOrder Now
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – (July 13, 2018) – Cole Swindell, honoring his fans and one of the reasons he wrote “The Ones Who Got Me Here” for his new album, revealed the album cover to his fans first on Monday and followed with sharing the track listing with them last night for his upcoming third album, All of It. The highly anticipated third album for Warner Bros. / Warner Music Nashville will be released on August 17 but is available for preorder at all digital retailers beginning today.
All of It Track Listing:
1. Love You Too Late (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
2. All of It (Bobby Pinson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
3. Somebody’s Been Drinkin’ (Brent Anderson, Lynn Hutton, Hunter Phelps)
4. Sounded Good Last Night (Michael Carter, Shane Minor, Chase McGill, Cole Taylor)
5. Break Up in the End (Jon Nite, Chase McGill, Jessie Jo Dillon)
6. I’ll Be Your Small Town (Cole Swindell, Cole Taylor, Chase McGill)
7. The Ones Who Got Me Here (Cole Swindell, Ashley Gorley, Jesse Frasure)
8. 20 in a Chevy (Cole Swindell, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
9. Reason to Drink (Cole Swindell, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
10. Her (Matt Jenkins, Ashley Gorley, Chase McGill, Wade Kirby, Phil O’Donnell)
11. Both Sides of The Mississippi (Matt Jenkins, Ben Hayslip, J.T. Harding)
12. Dad’s Old Number (Jessi Alexander, Chase McGill)
Produced by Michael Carter
All of It, his highly anticipated third album, will be released August 17 and on the same morning, the Platinum-selling 10-time No. 1 hit singer/songwriter will step on to the Plaza at Rockefeller Center in New York City to officially launch the album with a performance as part of NBC’s Citi Concert Series on TODAY.
Swindell has been releasing new music to his fans for several weeks in anticipation of the full album release. In addition to making his current and 9th career single “Break Up In The End” available for purchase, Swindell has released for instant download “Somebody’s Been Drinkin’,” “The Ones Who Got Me Here,” “Reason To Drink,” and today he released “Love You Too Late.”
The Georgia native’s 9th career single “Break Up In The End” is in the Top 20 and rising on the charts and was written by Jon Nite, Chase McGill and Jessie Jo Dillon. It is the debut single from his upcoming third Warner Bros. Records album, All of It. The song was MOST ADDED at country radio at release. It follows on the heels of an impressive career resume including a record-breaking seven No. 1 singles as a solo artist, 10 No. 1 singles as a songwriter, five Platinum singles, one Platinum album, one Gold album, almost 1 billion on demand streams, four consecutive sold-out Down Home Tours and numerous songwriting awards including NSAI Songwriter/Artist of the Year (2016) and two back-to-back CMA Triple Play Awards to name a few.
For complete information and upcoming tour dates, sign up for the Down Home Crew at www.ColeSwindell.com. To purchase tickets go to www.ColeSwindell.com.
Click HERE for Cole Swindell’s Playlist.
For more information and tour dates, please visit www.coleswindell.com and follow @coleswindell on Twitter, @coleswindell on Instagram and on Facebook.